Monday, March 8, 2010

Free Entry 3/12/10

I have decided that I will be an overachiever this week. I am home sick today, and I figured that I could at least write one of my journals today. I finished The Great Gatsby today as well. I am just on a roll. I also finished The Lovely Bones. Today will be a reading day for me. I am working on Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand, and I have been reading that for a while now. It is a crazy long book with the font in size eight. There are over 1500 pages as well. I do not think that I will be finishing that book today…

I am glad that I get a three-day school week this week. I need a rest. I am so tired all the time. I think if we started school two hours later everyday, students will actually be in a better mood. When we got those two extra hours of sleep, we talked, were in a good mood, and actually paid attention in class. It would be awesome if it were permanent. I would not necessarily mind getting out an hour later if I got to sleep in. Wouldn’t that be so amazing?

Wow, I am rambling. I do, however, only have less than three hundred words left to type. Sometimes, five hundred is just too much, but other times, I think that it is not enough words. It all depends on how entertaining my life is that week. Usually, it is rather boring and all I write about it my family. My family can have it’s own television show though. It is pretty rough. I have so much family drama that when I get to school, I just do not want to deal with the high school drama. It’s so annoying sometimes.

I am excited for tonight. Gossip Girl comes back on. The show is so trashy and bad, yet I cannot stop watching it. It is so addicting. The sad thing is my thirteen-year-old sister watches the show with me. I read all of the books in the series, and the show is completely different than them. I have gotten my mom hooked on the show as well. Usually, my schedule of television shows is Gossip Girl on Mondays, 90210 on Tuesdays, Glee on Wednesdays, Vampire Diaries on Thursdays and nothing on Fridays. Glee is not on right now, which is sad. I think there are like twenty days until it comes back on. That show is so entertaining, and I wish that Johns Creek had a glee club.

I love how the blogs from this past week were due this morning and I am already on next week’s entries. I think I shall just go ahead and post these to the BlogSpot. I have nothing better to do anyway. After this, I think I will go back to sleep. Or maybe I will read. Who knows? From now on, I think I am going to try to write all my journals before Sunday night. I like that fact that I will not have to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment