Sunday, March 7, 2010

Entry #1

Okay. This is going to be an interesting experiment. I hope that no one’s going to read this for one of our crazy language arts assignments. This is going to be my “free” blog anyways. I’m going to be writing this blog with my eyes closed. Why? It’s because I’m really tired but I don’t want not do this. Which means that I want to do this. I guess. Either way, I’m going to write with my eyes closed because , pretty tired right now/ Sine this assignment does not require any thinking on my part, I’ll just throw whatever garbage pops into my head. After I’m done with everything, I’ll spell check everything , so the actual entry that you see will actually make some sense. Some. Anyways, today was a lame day. I did almost nothing. Oh wait. I just realized that I would not be able to know when to stop because I won’t be able to see the word count. There’s nothing I can about it I guess. I’ll just try to estimate when it has reached 500 words. Anyways, I did pretty much nothing today. I guess some people consider that a good day, but I don’t like sitting around doing nothing By the way, IK consider school work to be nothing. Some of my friends love doing nothing (not school work but the other “nothings”) because they think that actually having to think and do stuff in life is just boring and tedious. I think that I need to do something in order for me to not go crazy. I tend to constantly want to do something. Something new. Something different. Oh shoot. I accidently fell asleep. All well. I can’t even remember what I was talking about yesterday. Well, I guess I’ll just talk about something different. I’m going to be in the spring comedy (yay!). I really don’t have a lot of theater experience, but I always felt like I could be a pretty good actor. I got a 95 on my freshman Queen Mab soliloquy if that even counts as experience. If you are reading this because of another assignment, I think the least you can do is come out on April29, April 30, or May 1 to cheer me on. Anyways, I don’t really know what to expect. You know how theater people are. They are a bit weird. They enjoy it. I think Sarah is a pretty good example of what these people are like. Imagine working with around 15 other Sarahs. That’s what I’m going to be doing. I don’t think it’s bad. It’s just interesting. I wonder if I’ll end up becoming like them. Dang it, I still have 48 more words to go. Now I have 40 words. Now I have 35 words. By the way, I’m not typing with my eyes closed anymore. I’m not tired. What I did notice in my blind typing was that spelling was usually right, but my spacing was usually off.

No comments:

Post a Comment