Monday, February 15, 2010

Breathe

So this weekend, what is there to say, a lot has happened. We got out Thursday and I had to babysit so no big plans for me. But Friday I left on a church retreat in Tennessee in the mountains and it was pretty much a blizzard when I left and everything was white and beautiful. I don’t really like snow that much though, well actually I take that back, I like the snow don’t get me wrong. The thing about snow that I like is that it gets us out of school and it’s really pretty. I do not like snow because it is wet and cold-two things I absolutely despise. I despise with quite a passion being cold. It’s the worst thing in the world. I used to think I would rather be freezing cold than burning hot because you could always put more clothes off but you could only take so much off, but I’ve changed my mind, I would rather be sweating to death than freezing cold because somehow the wind always gets through those layers. But anyways back to my weekend. I went to Tennessee. It was a good retreat, freezing but good. No snow thankfully because if we had gotten snowed in and I hadn’t been able to come home to see my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day, oh there would have been one unhappy camper at Camp Vesper Point, Tennessee, but don’t worry I got home. Valentine’s was good. I feel like this weekend was super duper long, but now it feels short because we gotta go to school tomorrow. This is going to be a rough week I just know it because I have so many things due on Thursday and stuff. Last week was really easy so I guess I deserve it this week but I’m just really not looking forward to it. Maybe I should get some stuff done tonight so I can think I little straighter but then I won’t get as much sleep which will affect me tomorrow and I don’t know it is like a big circle. I have to read too. As I lay dying is killing me. Tried reading some last night and I didn’t even know what to do with myself it was so boring, or maybe I was just too tired- who knows. Ugg I’m just really not excited for this week. The weekend should be good, it’s the 3 month anniversary with the boyfriend but getting there means getting through this week and I just don’t know if I’ll make it, it’s gonna be tough and writing about it is making it worse. Now I can’t stop thinking about it. I think the thing I’m dreading the most is my AP UShistory test on Thursday and then the essay on Friday. For some reason I just can’t do the essays they kill me. I make really stupid mistakes or I can’t get the point of the question. I just need to breathe, that’s what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment