Sunday, February 21, 2010

Free Journal...

This weekend was so nice! It was great to finally feel the warmth of spring approaching. I just love when it is sunny and warm outside. There is just something about driving with the windows rolled down on a sunny day that just makes me so happy. It’s almost impossible to have a bad day when it is so nice outside. There really is nothing better than spending a lazy Saturday in my best friend’s front yard washing our cars while basking in the rays of the sun. I love spring! This small glimpse of the forthcoming season seems to make me forget about the ever so stressful life that seems to get me down especially with the dreadful weather that we have had lately. It’s really weird to think that this time last weekend, three inches of snow covered the ground; it’s almost as if we live in a bi-polar universe. Ha, wow I just can’t get over this beautiful weather. I feel as if I have been accustomed for so long to the rain and cold every other day that I have forgotten how great life can be when the weather is half-way decent. There is so much more that one can enjoy when it is warm and sunny outside as opposed to when it’s cold and rainy. For one, any action taken in the outdoors is not longer miserable, but rather happy and up-beat.

Ok, wow so I feel like I have rambled enough about the joyous weather, maybe I should move on to something more interesting. Oh! The play was really good…but I don’t really feel like writing about that seeing as though I already have to write a whole page about it for extra credit. Blehh. Hmm, what else could I write about? Oh ok, so me and three of my friends took a trip down to Decator this Sunday to visit a church called All Souls and it was basically amazing. I’m not even kidding, it was probably the coolest church I have ever been to. It was super hip and was in the middle of a really cute and hip town. Like, I’m pretty sure I am in love with Decator. For some reason I always pictured Decator as a gross ghetto place, but it was to my great surprise to find out that it was far from gross and ghetto. After church, my friends and I decided to do a little gallivanting in the town because it was just really cool and we tend to do cool stuff, you know. Ha, just kidding, but it seriously was really fun and a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Oh did I mention we took picture on train tracks? Well we did. Yeah I know I’m cool, no need to tell me. Is it illegal to stand on railroad tracks? I just thought of that. Hmm, interesting. Did I mention I love the weather outside? Well, I do and having to be indoors writing this journal write now is somewhat depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment