Monday, February 22, 2010

Post #2

Entry number two is going to mindless typing. Yesterday, I woke up around 10:30. I know it’s pretty late, but I have an excuse. It’s because I was at a debate tournament on Friday and Saturday. I think I got about an hour of sleep on Thursday night because I was preparing for the debates this weekend. I think it paid off a bit at the end, but still. Maybe not sleeping that much wasn’t that good of an idea. Being tired slows down my thinking process. Whatever. Anyways, I woke up around 10:30. My mom woke me up by yelling at me. That’s normal. She told me that I had to wake up quickly because she made breakfast for me, and she had to go to church. I didn’t really understand what that had to do with me waking up quickly, but I woke up anyway. It’s usually not a good idea to argue with my mom in the mornings because she likes to rant in the morning and evenings. I just try to not talk to her during those times. Actually, I try not to talk with her at all, but I really try my hardest when it’s the morning and the evening. I had a crazy dream the night before. It is sort of hard to remember now, but I think that I was in a huge tower. We knew that there was going to be an earthquake or some sort of destruction to the tower, so we tried racing down to the bottom. Unfortunately, the stairs were clogged with people. That’s why we had to take a super secret tunnel out of the tower. When we came out, we saw that some sort of giant had slashed the tower in half. It was a good thing that we came out of the tower. I should keep a dream diary because I remember that they dream was pretty crazy, but the tower part is the only part that I actually remember. My dog just barked at me. Well, he didn’t know that it was me. I just accidently knocked over a chair, and since I’m on the second floor and he is on the first floor, he got jumpy about it and barked in the direction of the sound. My dog is pretty jumpy in general. Sometimes, I just come home and the second floor is dark, but my dog growls towards the second floor. It sort of creeps me out. Let’s see, what else is there to think about. I remember that we had to do something like this for one of the assignments. We had to just type whatever came to our minds. That was a pretty fun assignment. Oh, I just noticed my deck of cards. It has the Korean Air logo on the back. I remember that I practiced cutting the deck in half with one hand, just to find out that there was a kid that could also do it. No one likes that kid, so I decided not to show everyone that I could do the trick as well. Yay, that’s more than 500 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment