Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend

Even though this past week was four days long, well, three for me, it was literally one of the longest weeks I have had in a while. With the stress from having so many tests, quizzes, and projects, the week just dragged on forever. One good thing that happened recently is that I got a new phone! I got the same one I had before, the blackberry storm, but the difference is that this one was not dropped in a toilet. Yes, that is right. I dropped my phone in the toilet last week. That was super exciting and awesome. Right now I am sitting in my room on the floor with a computer on my lap that will not stay charged. I am just waiting for it to shut down on me too and then I will lose my work twice in the same hour! I am so bored right now. I know it is bad to say because people use it as a day of worship or whatever but I hate Sundays. There is nothing to do. Homework is my only option on things to do really and that is worse than just doing nothing.
This weekend was not that bad actually. I thought it would be a lot worse than it was. Friday Jessie and I sat home and just hung out because there was not much going on. Saturday I hung out with some friends and that was alright. Since now that it is Sunday, there is nothing to do. I wish I was allowed to go out on Sunday nights. I mean technically it is still the weekend. I think on Mondays school should start later. It would give everyone the chance to recover from the weekend even if it only meant sleeping in for two more hours. Also, it would save money in this bad economy. I mean they are already shortening the school year so they should just cut back another couple of hours each week. I think the bus drivers would be appreciative of this change, too. They may be bus drivers but I am sure they have somewhat of a social life and would like to sleep in on Mondays too. I am trying to hurry up and type another one hundred and thirty words so that I can just hit submit and the computer will not die on me …. Again.
This coming week, starting tomorrow, is going to be so long and stressful. I can just feel it. This week and next week are cheerleading tryouts, also known as the bane of my existence. I am dreading tryouts just because I am so out of shape. I have not tumbled as much as I should have since my injury last March. I can also feel the work piling up for this week. Since I have been doing homework all day I am hoping that I have made somewhat of a dent in it but I guess I’ll have to wait and find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment