Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm sick

Today I woke up with a fever of 101 which is great…sort of- great because I get to avoid going to school and not so great because of the fact that I have to play catch-up when I get back and who knows when that’ll be. I have my swine flue and my regular flu vaccines so I doubt its that. If its just a cold (which is what it probably is) then I could have just gone to school feeling like crap which is better than just not going at all in my opinion. Either way, what really sucks is that I probably won’t be able to go to conditioning at all this week and that’s bad, since mandatory conditioning is next week and by then I’ll be too week to even run a few yards.

So yea I got up this morning early (don’t know why) to write this thing which if I don’t turn in before 8:30 I doubt Mr. Glenn will show me any mercy. “You had all weekend to write this.”- which is understandable. After all, I only got sick this morning. What was I doing all of last night (nothing). Gotta love procrastination. It doesn’t matter anyway its not like I could’ve gotten any sleep anyway since I was up all night as it is with tremors and that immobile feeling that comes over your body when your sick and in bed. Everything is just heavy: your limbs, your head. The best part was ( and maybe this is just me) going to bed and turning of the light and suddenly realizing that you are going to wake up sick the next morning. Somehow your mind already recognizes some of the early signs of your sickness and you’re like “…crap. What now.” And then all during the night you realize how your sickness progresses from bad to worse and you are pretty much powerless to do anything about it. Honestly, I think I got about 1 hr of sleep total. Yet when I woke up this morning, (maybe I should clear this up- I never actually woke up because I wasn’t sleeping in the first place) I really didn’t feel that tired. Funny how that works

Another day relaxing at home is certainly welcome but I’m not one of those people who can just sit around and do nothing. I’ve always been like that. I have to be doing something whether it be soccer (preferably) or some other physical exercise. It makes me feel good about myself- “yes, I did something today”. It helps me feel fulfilled.

Well now that I don’t really have much else to write about on this topic and my word count isn’t quite where it need to be the next few sentences will just be senseless blabber. If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. Odontophobia is the fear of teeth. Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours a day. The surface area of a regular- sized brick is about 79 cm. (Numbers as you can see really help my word count). If I have 3 pencils, 2 pens, 4 highlighters, 1 marker, 5 sharpies, and 7 mechanical pencils then 3 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 5 + 7 makes 22 I think. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment