Sunday, January 31, 2010

Journal 2/1/10

Another week has gone by and thats one week closer to spring break. As of now, that's pretty much the only thing I've been looking forward to. That and soccer season too, which is good because once high school soccer starts the season is going to fly by and then after the seaason's over, spring break is practically here. Tryouts are all this week from 5:15 to 7 everyday. I hate that time because it's like by the time i get home from school I have an hour to chill and then I have to turn around and go right back to school. But I was thinking, and I have decided that I might go to work straight after school each day this week and then I could go straight from there to soccer tryouts. I would be able to get about an hour of work in each day. With the system I get paid by I figure I could prolly make around $100 for the week. I need to start taking like half of every paycheck I get and save it to put towards spring break, but it is actually very hard for me to do that because I usually just end up cashing my check at the bank and then I have so much cash that I just end up spending it all because I think "well if I have it, why not spend it?"
My car has been acting up lately which is really starting to annoy me. It all started last week when it would struggle to start and then wouldn't stay idling. My dad took it into the shop for me this week and they couldn't identify the problem immediately but when they finally did and fixed it, the mechanic told my dad that my battery was weak and that I was probably going to need a new one soon. So now, everytime I go to start my car I pray that my battery has enough juice to crank up because I can definitely tell it's getting weaker and weaker everytime I try it. I wish I could have just got a new car so I wouldnt have to deal with this crap, but I geuss it's whatever (better than not having a car at all). Well I can't really think of much to write about now; I don't know why but my mind is kind of blank. I just looked out of the window and it's actually a really nice day out which is a bit surprising because lately it seems as if the trend is bad-weather weekends. I want it to get warm again. The sun is out but it is like 35 degrees out which kind of defeats the purpose of the sunny sky.
I was just looking at the soccer schedule and were supposed to play like 16 games plus playoffs if we make it, or excuse me, when we make it. Coach Bowler would have definitely corrected me on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment